Winter School for Parents 2019
June 1 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm| R120
Winter is Coming – Waldorf education is lighting fires.
This is an invitation to all parents to take the opportunity of experiencing school again for a day – Waldorf school!
Hear Martin Wigand deliver a Keynote Talk on: Waldorf Education and the Fourth Industrial Revolution. and Jonathan Stodel talk about: The Hearth of Truth, bringing warmth to human thinking.
Then choose a workshop from an array of fascinating directions to explore:
- Projective Geometry – Encountering Infitity.
- The Poetic Gesture – Come into relationship with language and imagination.
- Clay and Coming to Form – Sculpting and artful awareness.
- The Golden Ratio – Enlightening mathematics
- The Whole and the Parts – Freehand Mandalas through form and colour.
- Experience a Primary School Main Lesson – Through botany.
- Musicality in the Child – with the recorder and singing – come and enjoy.
Come and share, inquire and enjoy.
Your school fee for the day of R120 covers a tea and lunch and all your materials.
Registration is at 08:30 outside the Eurythmy Room and we start Promptly at 08:45 and close at 15:30. A full and rich day awaits, with an oppounity to deepen our awarness and understanding of Waldorf education, an education whose time has come.
Download Registration Form: SWS Winter School Registration 2019 (.docx | 144 Kb)
You can also contact email@example.com for a Registration Form,
and return the completed first page of the from to Althea.
“Education is not filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire.” WB Yeats